IP Strategy and Consulting form the starting point for your technical advantage
The IP Strategy of your company is derived directly from the business strategy and is central to protecting your company's innovations. It is important to ensure that, at the various levels of management (board of directors, senior management, legal service, patent department), everyone can assume responsibility for protecting and enforcing innovations.
We support you in developing, adapting, and implementing your IP strategy with industry knowledge, technical expertise and experience in all intellectual property (IP) matters.
An IP Strategy tailored to your individual needs helps you to use your innovations and your company's know-how in a targeted manner to increase the market share of your products and improve your market position.
The planning and management of IP is central to the effective and economic protection of your intellectual property. With an IP management solution tailored to your company, you guarantee the strategic protection of your innovations. RENTSCH PARTNER supports you in introducing your IP management portal.
In order to meet the specific needs of companies, we offer a specific "Collaboration Portal" that enables trademark and patent owners to easily organize the administration of all intellectual property rights in teams. This makes it possible to collaborate with internal departments and external partners (law firms, group companies, etc.) in an efficient and economic manner.
In order to ensure frictionless cooperation between us and your teams, all internal and external teams entrusted with trademark management have access to the following information:
- full access to the database and search facilities;
- the possibility of creating reports (standard and user-specific);
- the possibility of setting up automated notifications (changes made to the database, information regarding deadlines is sent to the responsible person);
- editing and modification options in the database;
- issuing instructions according to the division of responsibility (internal and external); and
- the possibility of authorization according to the allocated responsibility.